Hot Headlines !!!

CLICK TO GET THE LATEST

Search Here

Custom Search

KAREEN IGHO GOES NUDE DENIES NUDE PHOTOS~


Karen Igho, the winner of just concluded Big Brother Amplified, has said the nude pictures of her on the internet are not real but computer generated.


In a tweet message she released on Monday, Karen said the raunchy pictures that surfaced online few days into the BBA show were fake and posted by some mischievous people to ruin her chances at the show, but the negative move ended up raising her personality profile at the continental show. She tweeted: “Na wa o, fake naked pics of mine spreading around, just wanna tell you here first, na photo (tricks) and it is not me. I still have love for my haters, you can’t curse wat Jah has blessed. May God continue to bless the haters.“

Karen had said in an interview with TheNEWS magazine that she’s aware that some people intensely hate her and would go any length to spread falsehood about her.
“Fame comes at a big price. There are some people who don’t like you but just hate you for nothing. I have realised that is part of the price one has to pay for fame. Definitely, I know that some people will hate me for who I am. but obviously, those negative things are coming from those who don’t like me,” she told the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment