Hot Headlines !!!

CLICK TO GET THE LATEST

Search Here

Custom Search

Muslim preacher sentenced for Abusing Christains

A Muslim preacher who abused a Christian woman while preaching in the streets, has been found guilty.

Religious clashes are fast becoming a thing of concern for the people who practice it, as one has to learn to be extra careful these days about utterances and actions geared towards religion.

An unemployed Muslim preacher identified as Krissoni Henderson, was said to have accosted his victim Noor Alneaimi, in the middle of a Birmingham street, on July 4, and went ahead to insult and calling her derogatory names.

Henderson with his wife

31-year-old Henderson reportedly shouted at Alneaimi whom he attacked over the skinny jeans she wore, asking her to take it off and threatening to blow up her house.

Narrating her ordeal in court, Alneaimi said:

”He started calling females on the street prostitutes, predominantly white women, calling them sluts. One woman started crying and ran off. Then he started hurling abuse at me. He said: “Look at your tight jeans. You are a kafir”. I was dressed in Western clothes so I don’t think he thought I was a Muslim. He kept saying: “Satan, Satan, Satan” and it started drawing attention. I moved away because I was becoming frightened.”

According to reports, Henderson had been allowed to walk away when police first accosted him at the scene of the incident, but was arrested in his home at Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham the next day.

Henderson standing outside the court

While he was being led away by the police, he said:

”Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! We’re not going to take this anymore. You have no Jesus, I’m not scared of you. You are trying to belittle me. Satanists. You disgusting beasts. Filthy beasts. You treat us like c**p in your country. You treat us like animals in your country. You treat black people like terrorist. You are the terrorists. The Queen is a terrorist.”

Henderson was charged with causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress and using racially aggravated insulting words or behaviour.

Muslim preacher found guilty of racial abuse

Henderson was found guilty on all counts and while defending himself, he said the victim was probably trying to seduce him because he’s muscular and handsome. He said:

”I decided not to engage with her because it would look like I was causing trouble. She was shouting at me and my wife, so I shouted back. She was swearing and shouting. I just thought to myself, why the hostility? I have not done anything to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment